When you log in as an advertiser you will find a complete invoice overview in the 'Invoices' menu. Here you can view a full breakdown of each invoice by clicking on the invoice.
In the overview you will see the following invoice details:
- Invoice period
- Due date
Additionally, a breakdown of total costs including:
- Monthly license fee
- File hosting and data traffic
- Total publisher fee transactions and CPC
- Total network fee transactions and CPC
- New pre-payment if needed
To get an overview of all transactions on an invoice, you can click on the three dots next to 'Download Invoice' at the bottom right. You then have three options here:
- Show Statistics: This will open the year's statistics summary filtered by the relevant invoice number
- Show transactions: This will open the transaction summary filtered by the relevant invoice number
- Export transactions: This will download a CSV export of all transactions
From the 'Transaction overview' it is possible to filter on 'Invoice reference number'. This can be found at the top right under 'More Filters' under 'Additional Filters'. Make sure that the date selection is correct.
Alternatively, it is possible to retrieve the correct data from all statistics overviews by filtering on one or more 'Invoice reference numbers'. These can be found in the filter menu on the left.
In your Dashboard there will always be a notification visible when an invoice is still to be paid. With direct debit you can generally ignore this notification, unless there is a notification of more than one outstanding invoice.