In the menu 'Publisher management' / 'Approve media' and then in the top right-hand corner the button 'Automatic approval', you can set which (type of) media can automatically gain access to the affiliate campaign. You can also choose to automatically exclude certain media from the campaign.
You can select the following properties:
- Media categorie(s) - (e.g. advertisers in the fashion field can choose to directly approve publishers in the fashion category)
- Target country - (do you want to directly accept or exclude publishers from specific countries?)
- Media Type - (see all the different media types here)
The advantage of automatic approval is that publishers can start promoting immediately and you don't have to check all of them manually. Please note! Even though publishers are automatically approved for the campaign, you as the advertiser remain responsible for the publishers. All publishers that do not comply with your selections, will not be automatically approved/disapproved, so must be verified manually.
Media approval period
The default setting is that registered media must be approved within 10 days, otherwise, they will be approved automatically. This setting could be changed:
- Automatic approval after X number of days (maximum 21 days)
- Cancel subscription after X number of days (maximum 21 days)
When the application is unsubscribed, a publisher has the option to re-apply. Only when the publisher has been rejected by you as an advertiser will the possibility of re-registering expire.