For advertisers using Lightspeed, Daisycon has developed a Lightspeed app for the implementation of the conversion pixel. This app takes care of the implementation of the 'part-transaction pixel' in which each separate product in a transaction is measured in the conversion pixel.
The Daisycon app for Lightspeed is available here or can be installed directly from the Lightspeed App store.
General information about the Daisycon conversion pixel:
Test conversion pixel
- Log in to daisycon.com with the login details which you received from your channel manager
- In the Daisycon system go to Material -> Manage material
- Select the correct and campaign and then any of the available ad groups
- Click on the 'Test link' button below one of the available ads
- You will be redirected to the website of the campaign
- Follow the route to place an order from A to Z, all the way to the thank you page. Add at least 2 different products to the order and at least two pieces for one of the products. Also, use a promotional code so that the product pricing setting can be properly tested.
- If the conversion pixel is set correctly you will find the transaction back in the system under Transactions -> Overview / Approval