Legal & Privacy
Processor agreement • Data protection • Permissions
- Daisycon and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Which data and / or personal data from the advertisers does Daisycon store?
- How does Daisycon secure its data and systems?
- Cookies, privacy and Affiliate Marketing - What is expected from advertisers?
- Where does Daisycon store advertisers’ data?
- As an advertiser, do I have a processor agreement with Daisycon?
- Is Daisycon personnel aware of the rules concerning privacy and data protection?
- Does Daisycon give advertisers permission for audits?
- Is the personal data of advertisers’ customers passed on to publishers?
- Who is the main regulator at Daisycon?
- Does Daisycon have a privacy statement that sets out what data is stored?
- Within what timeframe does Daisycon report a data leak to its advertisers?
- Does Daisycon have a data protection officer?
- Does Daisycon have a register of processing activities/Processing Register?
- How has Daisycon arranged the right to be forgotten for consumers?
- How has Daisycon arranged the right to access for consumers?
- Has Daisycon carried out a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)?
- Publisher contact details are available to advertisers. Is this permitted under the GDPR?
- Does Daisycon work in accordance with the principle ‘privacy by design’?
- How long does Daisycon store advertiser data?
- For what reason does Daisycon store advertiser data?
- Is an advertiser permitted to use a person’s data as transaction ID?
- Who, at Daisycon, has access to advertiser data?