The innovative matching technology of Daisycon is precise and includes various 'fallback methods.' However, there are several possible reasons why a transaction may not be measured or attributed to the correct publisher. In such cases, we refer to it as an unmatched transaction or missed sale.
Unmatched Transaction: Examples of Causes
- Daisycon's conversion pixel is not (correctly) fired;
- The consumer did not reach the thank-you page;
- The sale came in via another marketing channel.
Publishers have the option to submit missed sales for validation to Daisycon. Daisycon processes the request and evaluates whether it contains the correct information. A request with the correct information is added to your transaction overview as an open transaction. You can then assess whether this transaction is truly valid and approve it.
Unmatched Transactions in MyDaisycon
You can find unmatched transactions in the following way: log in and click on 'Transactions' to navigate to 'Transaction Overview' in the menu.
- Select the 'Missed Sale' option in the 'Transaction Type' filter.
- Click on a transaction to open the transaction details.
- In the transaction details, you will find an attachment containing the evidence provided by the publisher for the missed sale.