With the Promotions tool, you as an advertiser communicate your promotions (both promotions and coupon codes) directly to publishers. This way, publishers are quickly informed of a temporary or new promotion and, as an advertiser, you keep your brand visible. Publishers see the promotions in their newsfeed when they login to MyDaisycon.
Why use the Promotions tool?
When an advertiser wants to share a promotion with or without a coupon code with our publishers, there are several ways to do this. The easiest way is to put the promotion itself in the promotions tool. But what exactly does the Promotions tool do?
How to use
The promotion can be processed in the system under Material > Promotions. It is possible to link the promotion to an annual event such as Black Friday or Christmas. Publishers interested in promotions can thus immediately find all promotions per event.
The promotion can be scheduled for a specific period to run for several days or weeks. In this way, a schedule of promotions can already be processed in advance in the system.
>>Open the menu: Link Material > Promotions
Tip: automate this process with e.g. a daily cron job! This can be done with our API services. You can also import and upload promotions using a file format.
- Give a name and description to the promotion
- Link the promotion to an event (if applicable)
- Describe the promotion (Type of promotion / code / start and end date)
- Select a landing page (custom or Campaigns main page)
- Select targeting countries (custom or Campaigns targeting)
Watch our video tutorial on how to upload promotions in MyDaisycon:
It is possible to perform all actions and operations related to the Promotions tool through an API integration. This allows you to offer promotions directly in the Daisycon system without manual actions and without logging into the system yourself. When publishers then also use an API link, a promotion will also go live immediately on that publisher's website. This way, promotions are always up to date. Advantages:
- Automatically send promotions
- Publisher can automatically put promotions Live
- Promotions are always up-to-date
- Deliver promotions per event (Black Friday/Christmas etc.)
- Schedule promotions in advance (start and end date)
Please note that automation also means there is no more human checking of these promotions; if, for example, there is an incorrect coupon code in the feed, it can be put live without anyone looking at it.