In order to make publishers enthusiastic for your affiliate programme you need a good campaign description. In the following article, we share a couple of requirements that you should tick with your description. We also provide an example from Daisycon.
- Your text should be written in third person and approach potential publishers (not consumers). You can mention benefits for customers of course.
- Do not mention warnings or restrictions in your description. Restrictions are attached to the campaign in a different way.
- Motivate publishers with a summary of strong points of your webshop / service, like (high) conversion percentages or average order values.
Example of a campaign description of Daisycon:
Daisycon.com is the affiliate partner of the Netherlands, with a big network of publishers who generate additional sales for different webshops or (online services) every day. Daisycon is part of Linehub, which is also the umbrella company for - among others - Affiliprint, Basebuilder, Conversive, New-Media, Sovendus and Trendata. This way, your visitors can tackle their online marketing needs in one single place. Linehub has enough in-house experience to provide well fitting marketing advice.
Advantages of promoting the affiliate programme of Daisycon.com
- Big network with a variety of publishers
- The preferred network
- High click/lead percentage
- Always up-to-date promotion material available
- Open to a variety of promotional activities
You can find real examples of campaign descriptions in our campaign overview.