In this article, we will provide tips for creating a compelling campaign description for affiliate marketing programs to attract publishers. It is important to avoid warnings or restrictions in the campaign description and instead focus on highlighting the strengths of your service or webshop, such as high conversion rates or average order values. The description should be written in the third person and directed toward potential publishers, with consumer benefits included. An example campaign description from Daisycon is provided to demonstrate effective messaging.
In order to make publishers enthusiastic for your affiliate programme you need a good campaign description. In the following article, we share a couple of requirements that you should tick with your description. We also provide an example from Daisycon.
- Your text should be written in third person and approach potential publishers (not consumers). You can mention benefits for customers of course.
- Do not mention warnings or restrictions in your description. Restrictions are attached to the campaign in a different way.
- Motivate publishers with a summary of strong points of your webshop / service, like (high) conversion percentages or average order values.
Example of a campaign description of Daisycon:
Daisycon.com is the affiliate partner of the Netherlands, with a big network of publishers who generate additional sales for different webshops or (online services) every day. Daisycon is part of Linehub, which is also the umbrella company for - among others - Affiliprint, Basebuilder, Conversive, New-Media, Sovendus and Trendata. This way, your visitors can tackle their online marketing needs in one single place. Linehub has enough in-house experience to provide well fitting marketing advice.
Advantages of promoting the affiliate programme of Daisycon.com
- Big network with a variety of publishers
- The preferred network
- High click/lead percentage
- Always up-to-date promotion material available
- Open to a variety of promotional activities
You can find real examples of campaign descriptions in our campaign overview.