Daisycon offers advertisers the opportunity to generate more visibility, reach and revenue through a strategic partnership with a CSS. The advantages and working method are explained in this article.
More visibility in the shopping ad block of Google Shopping. Google only de-duplicates by product, not by webshop. Because of this, it is possible that ads from different products from multiple CSSs are visible next to each other in the ad space of Google Shopping. This is an advantage over shops that only work with one CSS.
The fact that multiple CSSs are placing ads on behalf of your shop does not mean that Google charges more for a click on these ads. Read more about Google Shopping's price auction here.
As an advertiser, you generally have more margin for bidding in Google Shopping compared to a CSS partner. The ads via an additional CSS should work additionally and therefore do not interfere with your own Google Shopping campaign.
You will be charged according to the current CPS rates set in the campaign at Daisycon. So you only pay a fee when there is a sale. The CPC costs are for the CSS partner, so the risk is low.
Which CSS partner should I choose?
When choosing CSS partners, it is important to think carefully about who you want to work with. There are currently over 100 CSSs active within Google Shopping. Therefore, when choosing the right partner, consider the following aspects:
The popularity and functionality of the comparison website
Is it a well functioning comparison website? About 5% of the traffic in Google Shopping clicks on the link at the bottom of the advertisement 'via (name CSS)' and first lands on the website of the CSS. If this landing page works well, the chance of conversion is higher.
Google gives CSSs a quality score
The popularity and brand awareness of the CSS influences the visibility in the shopping block. CSSs with a better quality score are given priority over CSSs that perform less. Choosing CSSs therefore has a major impact on the performance of your Google Shopping ads.
How many CSS partners can I connect?
It is possible to connect multiple CSS partners to your campaign, however, it is not the case that each additional CSS partner will immediately generate more traffic. The different bidding strategies and algorithms of the CSS partners should make it possible to show your product ads as often as possible for the right search query. However, search volume will not necessarily increase when connecting more CSS partners. We recommend building a solid partnership with a select group of CSS partners. When a campaign is running well with one or more CSS partners, connecting an additional CSS may have a negative effect on the performance of already existing promotions.
What do we recommend?
Take the time to choose a good partner. Below we have made a selection of CSS with whom we have good experiences. In addition, we can guide you in choosing the right CSS partner.
CSSs active in The Netherlands
- Shoparize: Premium CSS partner at Google. Shoparize offers a complementary performance. They choose the right bidding strategies and supplement product attributes from their own database, making your products easier to find in the Google Shopping results.
- Shopforward Active in both The Netherlands as many other countries, including: BE, FR, DE, UK, Nordics and many more. Please inform with your accountmanager if Shopforward is also active in your country.
- Aldoor: Premium CSS partner at Google. Aldoor.nl is specialized in offering the right keywords so that your products stand out among those of your competitors.
- Velka: Great experience in running shopping ads on a CPS-level (Cost per Sale).
- Stylight: Stylight is a comparison shopping service (CSS) that helps millions of people around the world search for and find fashion and design products.
- Shops.nl: Daisycon now also offers a complementary service for you as an advertiser with its own CSS. In collaboration with Conversive's optimization specialists, Daisycon can make your Google Shopping campaign a success.
In addition to the above CSS partners, there are many more partners, each with their own expertise.
How to join a CSS?
Contact your Daisycon contact person or the publisher management department. They will make sure that the right CSS is contacted and assist you with the onboarding process.
Publisher Management Daisycon
T: +31 (0) 36 548 37 80