- Video tutorials for advertisers
- What are the steps of the onboarding process of a new campaign?
- Implement the conversion pixel
- Tips for a good campaign description
- How to determine the compensation for my affiliate program or lead campaign
- Supplying promotional material for publishers
- How can I automate publisher admission?
- How can I use promotion codes?
- How can I use the Daisycon API for advertisers?
- Publisher settings for my affiliate program: Who has access?
- How can I give others access to my campaign dashboard?
- Banner specifications
Conversion pixel and CMS
- Implement the conversion pixel manually
- Implementing the product-level conversion pixel (transaction part pixel)
- Direct Tracking (Server-to-Server/Postback)
- Custom matching domain
- Can Daisycon also measure app installs and in-app conversions?
- Explanation: Implement Daisycon conversion pixel in Google Tag Manager
- What is a product feed?
- As an advertiser, how do I submit a product feed?
- Tips for a good product feed / data feed
- Create a product feed in Excel or Google Sheets
- Data feed IP-adresses
- Legend productfeed-field-types
Legal & Privacy
- Daisycon and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Which data and / or personal data from the advertisers does Daisycon store?
- How does Daisycon secure its data and systems?
- Cookies, privacy and Affiliate Marketing - What is expected from advertisers?
- Where does Daisycon store advertisers’ data?
- As an advertiser, do I have a processor agreement with Daisycon?